Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Long Story Short

I've been a bad blogger lately... this I know - and for that I'm sorry (insert feeling of shame).

But hear's a brief (and probably somewhat taboo) update regarding our first round of IVF (to catch up on the process leading up to my transfer, check out this post leading up to my egg retrieval... this post and then this post on my actual egg retrieval... and finally this post leading up to my transfer)...

So regarding the update, here it is in a nutshell:

We were pregnant... and then we were not...


More details to follow in a future post of the emotional roller-coaster (again) surround all of this. But for now, that's the Cliff's Notes version :( 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself and take some time for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! 💜

      Delete
  2. Aww, that totally sucks. So sorry this has happened. Hope you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely been a rough go, but I've taken the past few months to just recoup and recharge, and take a break from it all. Updates coming soon.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry love. I'm just now seeing this, I hope you're doing better! Sending love! <3 <3 <3 -Unplanned Infertility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, I really appreciate it!

      Delete